SUMMER SERIES WORKSHOPS
Looking to escape the hustle and bustle of your job, the city, and the sheer busy-ness of your life? Want to unplug but can’t seem to unwind because you are addicted to emails, Facebook, and to-do lists?
Join us for an all-new summer series, “Inner Work Outside,” designed specifically to:
1) Get away from the city and into the beauty of Colorado
2) Get 30 minutes of sitting meditation out in nature
3) Learn strategies that will help you relax and connected in your life!
4) Engage with like-minded people who want to practice presence
5) Get some mindfulness exercise with some of the most amazing hikes!
RSVP by emailing [email protected] (or fill out the contact sheet below).
9:00am: Meet at the Center of Light Denver to depart
10:00-10:15am: Arrival / Orientation
10:15-10:45am: Sitting Meditation
10:45-11am: Introduction of Discussion Topic
11:00-12pm: Mindful Walking / Inquiry / Partner Exercises
INNER WORK OUTSIDE DATES
White Ranch Park | Saturday, June 4th
9am – 3pm
A lot of us are running on adrenaline most of the time without even knowing it! Learn the fundamental principles of mindfulness and presence while enjoying the beautiful scenery of White Ranch Park.
TBD | Saturday, July 9th
Ever feel stuck, weighed down, or unable to get things done? Instead of trying harder, what if you let go? We’ll be practicing how to be with all of our limitations, beliefs and reactions and experience a taste of wholeness.
TBD | Saturday, August 20th
What if you felt genuinely grateful for everything in your life? Really everything. We will be cultivating an attitude of gratitude that can profoundly change your world and your experience of everything in it.
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle or hiking bladder
- Bag lunch
- Appropriate shoes and clothes for walking/hiking (layers!)
- Notebook/pen (for exercises)
- Cushion (optional)
- Sunscreen (optional)